Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#9 Top 5

My Top five favorite things in life. Hmmm... Kind of a tough one. But here goes,

1} My Kitten Ruca. He is one of the two loves of my life. He Is my best friend and he loves to snuggle and he's just the best. :) He's an orange and white striped tabby cat. It's cute, his body is really long. All in all he's perfect.

2} Pizza. I love pizza for a multitude of reasons. 1, delicious always. 2, gets you nice and full. 3, delicious. You get the point. My favorite type of pizza is margherita pizza because it's simple and tasty. It has mozzarella, white sauce instead of traditional marinara, Tomatoes and basil on top. :)

3} My Boyfriend. My boyfriend, Josh, is not only my boyfriend, but also my best friend. Him and I have been dating for almost 9 months and I can't wait to have many many more with him. Him and I are both eachothers support system and help eachother out when we need it. I love him very very much.


4} Reading. I have always loved reading, ever since I learned how to read, i've been hooked. I just love it. The imagery and vocabulary, just everything is pleasing. and When you read, it gives you a little "Me Time" to relax.

5} Perfumes. I really really enjoy  things that smell good, especially things that go on your body. I like how there are endless possibilities of scents. I love all the different colors and shaped bottles. its all very aesthetically pleasing to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment