Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#11 Free Choice SHORT STORY

It was the day of a soccer game and my friend and i were on the same team and we were passing the ball to each other then we were so close to the goal so i kicked it and it hit a guy right in the crotch and he cried like there was no tomorrow, 


I laughed so hard as if there was no tomorrow. So then the ref did a 2 min timeout and check if the kid was okay and apparently not because they called the ambulance and he went to the hospital. Then the game went on but right after the game the opposing teams coach came to me and started cussing me out like i was an adult and he said i needed to be careful and such so then i was like ok and then my coach came over and started to cuss the other coach it was like a comedy show. 

Then it was over and every one went home. Oh yeah and we won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment